1. It is prohibited to bring firearms or melee weapons, as well as other objects, the purpose or use of which would endanger public order, life and health of those present - boxes, knives, other larger objects with sharp edges / tips and others.;
2. It is forbidden to bring in professional cameras / with telephoto lenses /;
3. It is forbidden to import video cameras;
4. The import, sale and use of alcoholic beverages and narcotics is prohibited;
5. The import of food and beverages is prohibited;
6. The import of umbrellas is prohibited;
7. It is forbidden to persons in a manifestly intoxicated or inadequate state;
8. It is forbidden to admit persons without an identity document or student ID card;
9. It is forbidden to bring bombs and other incendiary and explosive objects and mixtures
10. All bags and packages of the spectators are checked.
11. Parents, guardians, custodians or other persons caring for a child are obliged to accompany him / her in public places
after 8 pm, if the child has not reached the age of 14,
respectively after 22.00, if the child has reached the age of 14 but has not reached the age of 18.
If the parents, guardians or other persons caring for a child cannot accompany him / her, they are obliged to provide an adult able-bodied person to accompany him / her in public places after 10 pm, if the child has reached the age of 14, but not has reached the age of 18.
The parent, guardian, trustee or the person caring for a child shall certify the quality of the child's attendant under para. 4 by an order determined by the ordinance of art. 5b, para. 2. - completed declaration on the grounds of art. 8 of the Child Protection Act.